A blog to keep up on what's happening for teens at Brooks Memorial Library including: • new books • events • resources available • fun website suggestions • ... and more.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Your cat could be a star!!



I'm going to get personal today and post some photos of my cats because I love them dearly and after all, it IS Valentine's Day. If you have a cute photo of your cat (okay, a dog would be good too) please send them to me and we'll post them on the blog for everyone to admire.

Did you know that almost all of the library staff at Brooks have cats? Yes, we are a bunch of cat lovers. And if not cat lovers, dog lovers. And if not animal lovers, knitting lovers. So send me a photo of what you love and we'll share it with the world. You can send it to sara@brooks.lib.vt.us. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone has cats as cute as mine!